As a super administrator, you are responsible for managing and setting up your portal. This includes activating and deactivating features on the portal you manage.
- Learn how to setup the Expiry Automation for Validations feature
- Learn how to moderate validations with expiry dates
- Understand how using this feature will limit, communicate and change your users' experience on your portal regarding the validations feature.
How to setup an Expiry Automation for Due Diligence
- Log into your platform as a super administrator
- Click on Validations - you will find this on the tool bar on the left side of your screen
- Once the page has opened scroll down and click on Create - this will open the steps below:
- Title of the Validation
- Limit access to Super Administrators only if this is necessary
- Choose allowed organisation types
- To activate the feature simply toggle on the Activate Expiry Date for this form
- Add other fields relevant to your Validation
- After inputting all the data click on Submit
Moderation of Due Diligence Forms with Expiry Dates
When submitting due diligence forms, users will capture or input the expiry date for the submission (best use case is for a form that expires at 'x' date), however as the moderators for these submissions, you should:
- Check the indicated expiry late is its correct in relation to submitted form
- Edit the date on behalf of the user
- Or send feedback to the submitter to correct it
Expiring validations/ forms will also show up when moderating new sessions/ activities as well as organisations.
Expiry Notifications and Effects on Organisations and Users
Organisation administrators will receive reminders 30 days and 5 days before expiry of their validations as well as on the day of the expiry. A final reminder will be sent 30 days after the expiry date.