NB: This is a paid feature, to activate this feature contact email@example.com
- Learn how to activate the Initiative Indicators feature
- Learn how to set up Initiatives
- Learn how to add Impact Indicators
- Learn how to set up Score Cards
- Learn how to link Indicators, Score Cards and Initiatives to organisations
Once the activation has been paid for and activated, it will show on the top left of your screen as initiative indicators
Before You Get Started: Setting Targets
This feature can be used to track overall organisation performance and compliance or individual stakeholders. These different levels need to be considered when adding initiatives and scorecards as well as impact indicators. Best case use is when an organisations is tracking overall BEE spend on stakeholders and in turn each stakeholder will be required to report on individual funding received.
The targets for the overall organisation will be different to those of an individual stakeholder.
Adding an Initiative
Initiatives are the projects you would like to track and have your stakeholders report on. Below are steps to be followed when adding an Initiatives:
Linking an organisation to an Initiative Indicator is done manually. Once you have created your initiative, you can add an organisation to it or you can directly go to the Initiatives Indicators dashboard and add organisations by clicking on the add button.
Select the organisations you would like to add from the drop down list and then click Add organisation(s)
Adding Impact indicators
Impact indicators measure what a project has achieved relative to its aims therefore promoting accountability. Below are steps to take when adding impact indicators:
Once you have created your impact indicators for a particular initiative, you will need to link the indicators to the initiative. Here are the steps to link Impact Indicators to an Initiative:
- From the Initiative Dashboard find the initiative you would like to add indicators to
- Click on the add sign for indicators on the right initiative
- Select the indicators you would like to link to the initiative
- Once you have selected the indicator, click on Add indicator(s)
Score cards can be created for project tracking, stakeholder compliance or any compliance reporting your company might need.
- Create an Impact Indicator that mirrors the name of the Score Card Created
- Follow the steps highlighted above to link the indicators to an initiative related to the Score Card you have created
- Once that step is completed the number of initiatives will appear on the Score Card Dashboard against the specific Score Card
Score cards are completed in the same manner as a form. The only difference is that the Score Card runs calculations based on the inputted answers, this is why the feature does not allow for the uploading of files or text. If these types of fields are needed a corresponding validation form can be created to cater for file uploads and narrative text.
To complete the Score Card:
Find the organisation you would like to complete the score card on by searching on the organisation's page
Click on Report Now on the score card
Complete the score card form
Click Submit when you are done