Feature Overview: Due Diligence
Multiple 'validation' forms can be created by Super Administrator, each of these form can have multiple rules which affect how end users interact with your governance, due diligence, compliance or report process.
You might need a document from a new partner to be loaded and approved in a central place, or you might need a complex work flow which supports a mixture of Sensitive forms (which cannot b seen by the end user), you might need certain forms for certain type of partners, and then you might need some of the submissions to expire (and be renewed), with alerts for when certain types of activities are added on our system/portal.
Add that together and you can build an innovative and seamless Due Diligence process on your system. If that feels too complex for your CEO to approve --simply use the Pack feature to group selected forms and have an automated email with a directly link go to your CEO, once all the required forms have been submitted and approved.
Setting up your 'Validation' Forms with Restrictions to create a seamless Due Diligence Process
There are three kinds of rules/restrictions you can set when creating validation/due diligence forms for your organisations:
- Access Restriction: Only Super Administrators will be able to access these types of forms and they will not be visible to other users.
- Type of Organisation: Validations can be limited to a specific type of organisation
- Type of Activity: Validations might be limited to events linked to a specific type of activity
Learn how to set each of the restrictions below and the impact it will have on your users.
Validation/due diligence forms can be custom named to suit your specific organisation compliance documentation. You can change the name from the settings panel under the appearance tab. click here to learn how you can rename your forms.
Creating a new Validation Form
- Login as a Super Admin user
- Click on organisations - Do this just so you can be able to see the tool bar on the left side of your screen:
- Click on 'Validations' Due Diligence:
- Remember this this can be renamed per system/portal - so check with your system administrator about what this feature is called
- Scroll down until you see the "Create" button
Limit Access to a selected form based on the moderation phase of an organisation
Super admins can select the moderation phase within which the particular due diligence form should be submitted. There are 3 settings the moderation phase to select from to present a seamless flow for your users they need to submit due diligence forms for their organisations.
Limit a sensitive form to Super Admins only
Prior to creating your validation/due diligence form, you can restrict access to
How to limit Forms to types of organisations
Upon setting up every new Validation/Due diligence form you will be required to choose "allowed organisations types". Make sure that your organisation types are set up correctly for the rules to apply accordingly.
Alert user when create an 'Opportunity' (session, activity, event, etc) if a require form is missing, when creating an Opportunity
If you require certain documentation for a specific type of activity, you can set a rule that will notify the user as well as the administrator of the required documentation when posting a particular activity. For this to work effectively the activities on the portal need to be set up correctly. You can learn more about customising your types of activities by clicking on this link.
Customising Your Alert Message for Opportunities
When posting an activity, the user will get an alert if the type of activity chosen requires a due diligence completed and the status of the form. The messaging on the opportunity/ activity is fully customisable from the settings panel under appearances. Follow the instructions on this article on how to set up a custom notice for your users.
You can include what steps they need to take to ensure the required validation is valid in order for their event to be approved.
Administrators will get a notification email stating the validation status:
- When its is expiring
- If the validation has been rejected
- If the validation is awaiting approval
- If the validation is yet to be submitted
- To read up more about this feature click here: Validations rules Feature
- Read up on Setting Up Your Custom Types of Activities
- Read up on Validation Rule Violation Alert
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We apprciate your effort and will try to fix the article