Adding Users on Your Platform
- Learn how to add a user
- By bulk
As a super administrator, you can add users to your community — singly or by bulk. It's also important that you know the notification the user gets after adding, so you can guide the user through the process.
How to Add a User
To add users separately and in succession,
- Click [Community] on the left-hand sidebar.
- Click [Add user(s)] under [Community] on the left-hand sidebar.
- Fill in the necessary details
- Hit Save
Use the bulk upload function if there are many users to be added.
To start, click the [Bulk upload] box.
- Click the [Choose File] box
- Find and open the excel file
- Click the [Add users] box
Preparing a Bulk Upload File
Input the names of the users you would like to add in an Excel file with the following columns:
Note: The first row must contain the column headers. The following columns must be specified.
In case you don't have Microsoft Excel installed, you can use Google Sheets.
Note: Observe the same procedure above.
- Click [File] in the header
- Select the [Download as] option
- Choose [Microsoft Excel (.xlsx)]
After adding a user, the user gets an email.
To log in, the user must click the [Get started: Update password] box.
The user will be directed to the Log in page.
The user needs to fill out the form with the credentials he received in the email.
All the user needs to do is:
- Copy and paste the password received in the email in the Current Password form.
- Supply the New Password and the New Password Confirmation form.
- Hit [Change].