As the Super Administrator of your platform, you are able to block access your users on your platform to maintain high standards of security. You can read about the feature here.
How and why this feature exists:
- To control user activity and to limit the about of time which can be granted on the portal.
- Hours achieved is the main rule or condition upon which you can set block out rule for, you can warn users about this by setting up a Notification after sign in, read more here.
Setting up the Feature
- Login then go to >> setting
- Scroll down to 'System setting', then >> 'Security Controls'
- There you'll see Lock out rules, this is where the feature is controlled
- Currently the rule condition for this is "Hours volunteered by the user this year"
- For which you can select: is at least, is a most, is less than, is greater than, equals, doesn't equal.
- Input the amount of hours
- Custom text message as the notice
For further rules and conditions contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What the users see
If the users profile matches the set conditions, i.e. My profile has 8 hours volunteers and the rules states: "Hours volunteered by user this year" "is at least" "7". Then the users will get a message like this when they attempt to login, they will not be able to go any further on the portal.