Activate Financial Contributions Tracking Feature
- Learn the basics of Financial Contributions Tracking
- Learn how to set up financial contributions
- Know how to use the feature
The financial contributions feature helps you track contributions, donations, in-kind donations, leverage contributions and management costs to run programs, projects and events.
As a super administrator, you need to activate the financial contribution tracking feature.
It's important to record all cash contributions (gross monetary amount) in support of your community and donations (equipment, property and time). The captured data can be used on year -end reporting. To make it easier, you can sort the captured data and visualize it in different ways.
Setting Up Financial Contributions
It's your duty as a super administrator to activate the financial contribution tracker. The feature allows the community to upload receipts and record related reports to track all finances associated with your opportunities.
There are two steps to activate the financial contribution tracker.
- From the home page, click [Settings] in the left-hand sidebar.
- Go to the "Approval and Moderation" tab.
- Turn the Reports option on.
- Hit Save.
- Go to the "Reporting" tab.
- Switch Capture financial contributions in opportunity reports option on.
- Hit Save.
How to Use the Feature
As a super administrator, you can pull financial contributions reports from initiatives for your company.
- Click [Insights] in the left-hand sidebar
- Click the Financial Contributions box