You’re an Ambassador! That’s a big deal.
As an Ambassador with the Social Collective, you are joining us on a mission to make volunteer work more professional, to develop yourself whilst you develop your community.
Roles of an Ambassador
After Ambassador training, you will be able to use the platform to achieve the Ambassador roles described below:
- Sign up your friends, schoolmates, and other community members in Johannesburg to join the platform and join volunteering opportunities (especially opportunities created by you).
- Help NGOs and other social organisations in your area by signing them up to your platform to help them market themselves and find volunteers.
- Add people who already volunteer for organisations to the platform so that they can find more opportunities and develop their own social profiles.
- Attend volunteering opportunities and help those taking part account for their hours and skills learnt.
- Help grow the map of community service in South Africa.
Here’s the breakdown of payouts:
What you need to do to qualify for payouts every week:
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I miss a week?
You can always make it up the following week. Payouts can only be made based on the information and reports we have in our system by every Thursday at 4pm.
Can these be the same community service opportunities and same participants every week?
Yes. The idea is to help you build and promote a culture of volunteering. Imagine starting a soccer or painting programme for a children’s home and leaving it after one session? That would be quite sad for the children, and wouldn’t teach you as many skills either
What tools do I need?
What if I am not on “my hands and heart”?
No problem. You can create an account right now and start posting community service opportunities today.Click here to create an account.
1st Line of Support: hello.thesocialcollective.co
All Ambassador information is found on www.hello.thesocialcollective.co. This is your first line of support. Type what you’re working on, or a question you have, into the search bar (shown below) and click on the article that best describes your needs. Hello. is your own Google, so use it in the same way you would Google something you’re looking for.
2nd Line of Support: Email us
Where to email: email@example.com if you are on myhandsandheart; firstname.lastname@example.org if you are on another one of our platforms.
When to email: If you cannot find an article to help you on Hello. or if you can’t understand the instructions in the article. We get a lot of emails, so it is a good idea to first look for the solution on Hello. before asking.
What to email: Your issue, the link to the Opportunity or Organisation that you’re referring to.
3rd Line of Support: Call us on +27 87 551 7321